- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Antlers make fantastic dog chews because they are totally natural, long lasting, provide good minerals and are odourless to humans. They are not messy, and they wont break up or splinter. NB! It is very important to choose correct size of the chew for your dog.
This is a natural product and the antlers will vary in size and shape.
Weight 151-220 g
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Made from Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer (Red deer) that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
Analytical Constituents: Ash 50%, Protein 40%, Moisture 10.6%, Fat 0.4%, Calcium 21g/10g, Phosphorous 10g/100g, Magnesium 26mg/100g, Iron 998ppm, Sodium 0.4%, Potassium 0.02%.
- Take the the antler chew away from your dog once it gets worn down to a small enough size that your dog could swallow it.
- Be sure to supervise your dog’s antler chewing.
- Dog show have fresh water available.
- If your dog isn’t interested in the chewing the antler, pour hot water on the antler chew.