I-Dog Canicross waist belt Comfort Trek
The Comfort Trek waist belt for canicross sport. Designed for sporting activities such as hiking or simple walks.
The hip belt has a pocket for carrying a water bottle and two handy side pockets for carrying small items.
3 in stock
The Comfort Trek waist belt from the Comfort Trek product line is ideally designed for sporting activities such as hiking or simple walks and is equipped with removable straps. It is equipped with a wide back surface to allow a good pull point at the level of the buttocks, thus reducing pressure on the lumbar region and optimally transferring the dog’s traction to the runner. Two removable crotch straps ensure that the harness remains at the level of the buttocks and optimise the centre of gravity.
On the traction belt, a carabiner is freely movable to better follow the dog’s trajectory. Finally, the hip belt has a pocket for carrying a water bottle and two handy side pockets for carrying items such as a smartphone or keys. This makes the Comfort Trek hip belt and the entire line of dog harnesses, dog backpacks and dog leashes the perfect companion for outings in the city, walks and hikes in the countryside and mountains.
- Adjustable waist belt: the waist belt is adjustable in its circumference, so it can be ideally adjusted to the body shape of the runner.
- Polyester fabric with mesh lining: Ultra-durable polyester outer fabric and a mesh fabric lining that eliminates the effects of sweat.
- Adjustable Drawstring: The drawstring is elastic and customizable according to the body shape. The elasticity absorbs sudden jerks.
- Side pockets: The harness has a pocket for an included water bottle and two other pockets for smaller accessories such as a smartphone or keys.
- Adjustable crotch straps: Around the buttocks, the harness is held in place by adjustable straps. Neoprene inserts ensure maximum comfort in the process.
- Double loops: The straps do not loosen even during intensive use thanks to double loops. Excess straps are held in place by two elastic bands on each strap.
- Reflective edge: A reflective strip is incorporated into the edge of the harness, so that the harness is visible even at night under difficult lighting conditions.
- Ultra-light carabiner: The carabiner weighs only 28 grams, preventing the connection from swinging with the pull line and ensuring a straight pull while running.
- Lightweight: The harness weighs only 470 grams. This allows you to get the most out of your physical activities.
- Care: The Confort Trek hip belt can be cleaned by hand with soapy water. Washing in the washing machine is possible at 30°C, but should not be done too regularly. Check your harness regularly to ensure optimum use.
Wear and tear of the drawstrings is quite normal and depends on the intensity of use. I-Dog therefore offers replacement canicross straps for the Confort Trek, ALM and Style product lines. The replacement strap is supplied without carabiners and retaining rubbers. Length 120cm, width 25mm.
NB! Reminder: The strap must be fitted at the level of the buttocks and never at the level of the waist. Otherwise there is a risk of discomfort and possibly pain in the lumbar region. Positioning it at the level of the buttocks also optimizes the pull point and gives you optimal support as a runner.